Thursday, November 6, 2008

Friday sketch #26


Piirtelin tässä yhtenä iltana erinäköisiä luonnoksia haasteista vihkooni ja kun hetki koittaa koetan myöskin saada kasattua kortteja valmiista kuvista. Friday sketch luonnos oli mukava tehdä ja siitä ei tullutkaan joulukorttia vaan lämpimät talviterveiset- kortti!

I draw some sketches from challenges in to the paper and then I sat down and started to make cards out of them and ready-colored images. I liked this Friday sketchers sketch and it didn´t turn out as a xmas card, it is more like warm winter wishes or thinking of you card.

1 comment:

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

I am sorry I am so late with my comments, but couldn;t make it sooner!! Love to see what you created with my sketch! Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers. Love from Holland,
Jacqueline

 
/* Tähän alle taustakuva */